Standard Shader on steroids? That’s what UBER is all about:
Most prominent features are:
– Various Parallax techniques (full Z-Write!)
– Tessellation variants
– Refraction with chromatic aberration
– Translucency (based on DICE’s model)
– Dynamic weather (snow/rain)
– Triplanar selective (fast approach)
– Vertex blend painting (2 layers mode)
– Well sorted out and clean interface
– Fully configurable vertex color usage
– Presets functionality
– Works with Alloy lighting (deferred)
Package requires SM3.0 GPU (DX9).
SM5.0 (DX11) for tessellation and better performance is preferred.